PRICE IS SHOWN IN U.S. DOLLARS
YCM In-house IDD Spindle
- Tool unclamping cushion extends spindle bearing life by protecting spindle bearing from tool unclamping force.
- Spindle cooling system (opt.) removes heat efficiently and minimizes thermal deformation.
- Ceramic bearings features low inertia mass, low centrifugal force, high rigidity and low coefficient of thermal deformation.
- High precision helical springs features high dynamic balance and low vibration.
- Grease lubrication for 12,000 rpm spindle ; Oil-air lubrication for 15,000 rpm spindle.
High Rigidity Design
- FEM analysis is adopted to ensure the best mass arrangement and rib construction of the machine for constant stability under the intensive load of heavy-duty cutting.
- Direct drive provides backlash free, best accuracy, reliability and stability.
- All axial AC servo motors equipped with Absolute Positioning Encoders, no zero return needed
- The rigid body construction makes for uncompromising precision and rigidity.
High Stability Tool Magazine
- Absolute encoder ATC system provides high stability and speed.
- Inverter controlled, prevents tool change speed from changing under different power supply frequency.
- Tool change speed is programmable for heavy tools, prob.
- Auto Tool Change (T-T) 1.8 sec.
- 20T (24T opt.)
Automatic Tool Magazine Door Design
- Driven by pneumatic cylinder.
- Prevent coolant and chips from entering tool magazine.
Brand New Exterior Design
- Full enclosure exterior (including top cover).
- Convertible side window for convenient chip removal.
- Aesthetic rear cover design.
- Smooth chip removal.