$46.32 – $1,654.18
S-500 is a non-toxic, non-irritating and non-corrosive coolant concentrate that offers outstanding performance on difficult to machine materials. It’s ideal for continuous use recycling systems and is compatible with all common machine tool components, including paints and seals.
S-500 contains extreme pressure additives for severe applications and offers excellent rejection of foreign contamination, including tramp oils. It’s multi-purpose formula eliminates the need for multiple coolants and has a bio-stable formulation for extended life and minimized waste.
- Non-Toxic, Non-Irritating and Non-Corrosive.
- Amine-free, Phosphate-free and Nitrite-free.
- Outstanding performance on difficult to machine materials.
- Bio-stable formulation for extended life and minimized waste.
- Ideal for continuous use recycling systems and central systems.
- Compatible with all common machine tool components, including paint and seals.
- Contains Extreme Pressure Additives for severe applications.
- Reduce inventories; multi-purpose formulation eliminates need for multiple coolants
- Excellent rejection of foreign contamination, including tramp oils
- CNC Turning
- CNC Milling and Drilling
- Tapping & Threading
- Reaming & Boring
- Sawing & Cut-off
- Light Stamping
- High Speed Machining
- High Pressure Machining
- Conventional Contract Shop Applications
- Broaching, Shaping & Slotting
- Gear Cutting & Finishing
- Heavy Stamping
- Fine Blanking
- Grinding, including: Centerless, Creepfeed, Surface, ID/OD and Rotary.
- Aluminum Alloys
- Tungston & Titanium
- High Temperature Alloys
- Powdered Metals
- Nickel Alloys
- Plastics & Composites
- Chromium Alloys
- Steels: Bhn 350 – 450
- Precious Metals
- Stainless Steels: Bhn up to 350
- Brass & Bronze
- Copper & Copper Alloys
- Ductile Iron & Cast Iron
- Refractory Metals
- Stainless Steels: Bhn 350-450